Who is Sam Hubbard?
Sam Hubbard is an American football player who plays as a defensive end for the Cincinnati Bengals in the National Football League (NFL).
The Bengals selected Hubbard in the third round of the 2018 NFL Draft and have since established themselves as a key player in the team’s defensive unit.
He has recorded multiple sacks and tackles for loss in his first three seasons in the league and was named the Bengals’ Defensive Player of the Year in 2020.
|First and last name||Sam Hubbard|
|Profession||American Football defensive end|
|Popular for||American football defensive end for the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League (NFL)|
Birthday and zodiac
|Age (from 2022)||27 years old|
|Date of birth||June 29, 1995|
|Birthplace||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|University||Ohio State University|
|Height||6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m)|
|Weight||120 kg (265 lbs.)|
|Estimated net worth||$1 million to $5 million|
Family and relationship
|Brothers or sisters||N/A|
Sam Hubbard Biography timeline
Sam Hubbard is an American football player who plays as a defensive end for the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League (NFL). Here is a detailed timeline of his life and achievements:
- 1995: Sam Hubbard was born on June 29 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- 2013-2014: Hubbard attends Archbishop Moeller High School in Cincinnati and becomes a standout football player.
- 2015-2017: Hubbard plays college football at Ohio State University and becomes a defensive star for the Buckeyes.
- 2018: Hubbard was selected by the Cincinnati Bengals in the third round of the NFL Draft.
- 2018-2020: Hubbard is establishing himself as a reliable and prolific player for the Bengals, appearing in all 16 games in each of his first three seasons and recording 16.5 sacks in that span.
- 2021: Hubbard signs a four-year contract extension with the Bengals worth $40 million.
- 2022: Hubbard continues to be a major contributor to the Bengals, recording 6 sacks in the first half of the season and being named AFC Defensive Player of the Week in Week 8.
Overall, Sam Hubbard has had a successful football career both in college and in the NFL. He has established himself as a reliable and productive player for the Cincinnati Bengals, and his hard work and dedication have earned him a lucrative contract extension. As he continues to develop and improve, Hubbard is poised to become one of the top defensive targets in the NFL and a cornerstone of the Bengals’ defense for years to come.
Net worth: Sam Hubbard 2023
As a relatively young NFL player with a promising career, it’s safe to assume that his net worth is probably in the millions of dollars given his contracts, endorsement deals, and other sources of income.
From 2023Sam Hubbard is estimated to have a net worth of between $1 and $5 million.
Early life, bio and education: Sam Hubbard
Sam Hubbard came into the world June 29, 1995, in Cincinnati, Ohio, making him as young as 27 years old 2022. He is a Cancer, which is his zodiac sign.
His parents are Jim and Amy Hubbard. Hubbard attended Archbishop Moeller High School in Cincinnati, where he played football as a linebacker and tight end. He was a highly recruited player and played college football at Ohio State University 2014 Unpleasant 2017.
During his college career, Hubbard played defense and was a member of the Buckeyes’ national championship team 2014.
He earned All-Big Ten honors in 2016 and decided to forego his senior season to participate in the 2018 NFL Draft, where the Cincinnati Bengals selected him in the third round.
Sam’s personal life, relationships
At the time of writing, Sam Hubbard is single and not engaged to anyone.
However, his past romances and companions are not officially known; therefore, we cannot provide factual information about his social and personal lifestyle.
Sam Hubbard is active on Instagram under the username @sam_hubbard_. His account has over 248,000 followers and includes posts about his football career as well as personal photos and updates.
Physical measurement: height and weight
Sam Hubbard is a physically imposing football player, he is 1.96 meters tall and weighs about 120 kilos.
He has a muscular build with broad shoulders, long arms, and powerful legs, making him an ideal defensive player in the NFL.
Hubbard has green eyes that match his fair complexion and light brown hair. He keeps his hair short and neat, a common practice among footballers.
Who are Sam Hubbard’s parents?
Jim and Amy Hubbard are Sam Hubbard’s parents. They are both originally from Cincinnati, Ohio and have supported their son’s football career from an early age.
Jim Hubbard is a successful businessman who currently serves as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Enerfab, a Cincinnati-based engineering and construction company.
Amy Hubbard is a former collegiate swimmer who competed at the University of Cincinnati. She is now a real estate agent and has worked for Comey & Shepherd Realtors in Cincinnati.
- Sam Hubbard was a highly recruited high school lacrosse player before pursuing a football career.
- Hubbard’s father, Jim, played football at the University of Cincinnati in the 1980s.
- In addition to football, Hubbard was a standout track and field athlete in high school, competing in events such as the shot put and discus throw.
- Hubbard is known for his charitable work and has been involved with organizations such as the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Cincinnati.
- Hubbard is a big fan of the outdoors and enjoys fishing, hunting and hiking in his spare time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sam Hubbard is an American Defensive End player who plays for the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League (NFL).
Sam Hubbard was born on June 29, 1995 in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
Sam Hubbard attended Ohio State University where he played college football for the Buckeyes.
Sam Hubbard is listed as 6 feet 5 inches (196 cm) tall and weighs 270 pounds (122 kg).
Sam Hubbard wears jersey number 94 for the Cincinnati Bengals.
The Cincinnati Bengals drafted Sam Hubbard in the third round of the 2018 NFL Draft. He has since become a starting defensive end for the team, recording multiple sacks and tackles.
As far as I know closing date of September 2021; it is unclear if Sam Hubbard is married.
As of 2021, Sam Hubbard’s net worth is around $10 million.
Sam Hubbard was named a First-team All-Big Ten selection in 2017 while playing for Ohio State University.
Sam Hubbard is known as an avid outdoorsman and enjoys hunting and fishing.
Yes, Sam Hubbard has a younger brother named Matthew, who played football at Ohio State University.
Sam Hubbard is an American.
Sam Hubbard plays as a defensive end.
Sam Hubbard is active on social media, with over 80,000 followers on Instagram and over 25,000 followers on Twitter.
Sam Hubbard is involved with the Make-a-Wish Foundation and has granted wishes for children with life-threatening illnesses.