Who is Brian Jordan?
Brian Jordan is a former professional athlete turned entrepreneur, speaker, and philanthropist. He is best known for his successful career in Major League Baseball and the National Football League, where he played for teams such as the Atlanta Braves, St. Louis Cardinals and the Atlanta Falcons.
Jordan’s impact extends beyond his athletic achievements, however, as he has devoted much of his post-athletic career to giving back to his community through various charitable endeavours.
In addition, he is a sought-after motivational speaker and business consultant, using his personal experiences and insights to inspire and empower others to achieve their goals.
|First and last name
|Known for appearing in blockbuster movies like ‘Bolden, Georgia Sky and Sistas’.
Birthday and zodiac
|Age (from 2023)
|56 years old
|Date of birth
|March 29, 1967
|Baltimore, Maryland, United States
|Milford Mill Academy
|University of Richmond
|1.8 m (5 ft 8 in)
|68 kg (150 lbs.)
|Estimated net worth
Family and relationship
|Pam Jordan (d. 1996)
|Brothers or sisters
|Bryson Jordan, Brianna Jordan, Kenley Jordan, Kaleb Jordan
Brian Jordan Biography Timeline
Brian Jordan is a former American professional athlete who excelled in two different sports. Born March 29, 1967, in Baltimore, Maryland, Jordan played college football at the University of Richmond before being drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the 1989 NFL draft. However, he chose a baseball career and was drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals in 1988. He played 15 seasons in the major leagues, from 1992 Unpleasant 2006, and was named an All-Star twice. Jordan is also known for his philanthropic work in his community.
- March 29, 1967: Brian Jordan was born in Baltimore, Maryland.
- 1985-1988: Jordan plays college football at the University of Richmond where he excels as a safety and kick returner.
- 1988: Jordan is drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals in the first round (29th overall) of the MLB Draft.
- 1991: Jordan will make his major league debut with the Cardinals on May 25.
- 1992: Jordan is traded to the Atlanta Braves and becomes a regular starter in their outfield.
- 1996: Jordan is having his best season in the Major Leagues, batting .296 with 17 home runs and 69 RBI’s. He is named an All-Star and finishes 11th in the National League MVP voting.
- 1998: Jordan signs a freelance contract with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- 1999: Jordan returns to the Braves as a free agent and helps them reach the World Series, where they lose to the New York Yankees.
- 2002: Jordan signs a freelance contract with the Texas Rangers.
- 2006: Jordan announces his retirement from baseball on October 3.
- 2018: Jordan is inducted into the Georgia Sports Hall of Fame.
- Throughout his career, Jordan has been known for his philanthropic work in the Atlanta area, helping at-risk youth through his Brian Jordan Foundation.
Brian Jordan’s legacy is that of a gifted athlete who excelled in football and baseball. He was a versatile player, able to play in multiple positions and contribute both offensively and defensively. His philanthropic work in Atlanta has helped countless young people achieve their goals and overcome obstacles. Jordan is a true role model, on and off the field.
Early life, age and education of Brian Jordan
Born “Brian O’Neal Jordan” on March 29, 1967, in Baltimore, Maryland, Brian Jordan grew up in the city’s rough suburbs. He attended Milford Mill High School, where he excelled in baseball and football.
He went on to play college football at the University of Richmond, where he was a standout defensive back and helped lead the team to a national championship in 1988.
Jordan was also a talented baseball player, drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals in the first round of the 1988 MLB draft.
Despite his success in both sports, Jordan chose to pursue a career in baseball and put his football dreams on hold. He played several seasons in the minor leagues before making his MLB debut with the Cardinals in 1992.
Jordan later returned to college and earned a degree in psychology from the University of Richmond while still playing professional baseball.
Brian Jordan: An Introspection of Personal Life
Brian Jordan has been married to his wife, Pam, since 1996 and the couple have three children together. They live in Atlanta, Georgia, where Jordan is actively involved in the community through various charitable organizations.
In addition to his philanthropic work, Jordan is also an avid golfer and enjoys spending time on the course.
Jordan’s children have followed in their father’s footsteps and become accomplished athletes. His daughter, Brianna, played college softball at Auburn University and was named SEC Freshman of the Year in 2016.
His son, BJ, played college football at the University of Georgia and is currently a wide receiver for the Atlanta Falcons. Jordan’s youngest son, Jaden, is also a talented athlete and plays high school football and baseball.
Despite his busy schedule, Jordan prioritizes family time and enjoys attending his children’s games and events.
He often shares photos and updates about his family on social media, emphasizing the importance of family and supporting loved ones in their pursuits.
What is Brian Jordan’s net worth in 2023?
As of 2023, Brian Jordan’s net worth is estimated to be around $24 million. Most of his income comes from his successful career as a professional athlete, playing for teams such as the St. Louis Cardinals, Atlanta Braves and Atlanta Falcons.
He also earns income through various business ventures, including a restaurant and sports memorabilia store in Atlanta. Jordan is a sought-after motivational speaker and business consultant, which also adds to his income.
In addition, his philanthropic work through the Brian Jordan Foundation and other charitable endeavors can generate additional income through donations and fundraising events.
Brian Jordan: Physical Measurements
Brian is 5 feet 8 inches tall and his career weight was 68 kilograms. He has brown eyes and a muscular build. However, no current information about its current weight or other physical dimensions is available.
Brian is active on Twitter with the “@TwoSportman” handle, where he shares updates about his personal and professional life, including sporting events he attends, speaking engagements, and charity work. He also shares inspirational quotes and messages to motivate his followers.
- Brian Jordan was the first player to hit a home run at Turner Field, the former home of the Atlanta Braves.
- In addition to professional baseball and football, Jordan played college basketball.
- Jordan was a standout high school football player who was named Maryland’s High School Football Player of the Year in 1984.
- He was inducted into the University of Richmond Athletics Hall of Fame in 1999.
- Jordan is a member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the US National Hall of Fame.