Before we talk about the top SEO reseller programs in the market, let’s first dig a little deeper into what an SEO reseller program is all about.
In a nutshell, an SEO reseller is a program or company that offers a wide array of SEO services that are both affordable and flexible.
Usually, the responsibilities of an SEO reseller don’t end after they provide SEO services to clients. They also need to make sure that people are happy and satisfied with the products and services that they offer.
An excellent SEO reseller program should also provide clients with affordable marketing services online to enhance their services.
Usually, the best SEO resellers programs are
- Credible and Trustworthy: Ideally, clients want to work with someone that’s been doing it already for many years, with tons of positive reviews online. How do they effectively handle mistakes if and when they’re made? Do they fulfill their promises, or do they leave their clients hanging?
- Gives a Decent Timeline and Delivers on Time: Deadlines are important, especially with business owners. They should leave a respective impression on their clients.
- Results: When it all comes down to everything, SEO clients are paying for results. The best SEO resellers will sell when they use it and knowing that it will work.
Top 7 SEO Reseller Programs You Should Know
1. Mind Mingles
Mind Mingles is catering to SEO consultants and marketing agencies that want to improve their bottom line by offering them premium SEO packages.
It’s well-known to its clients as it provides them with affordable pricing, quality services, and transparent reports.
They’ve been in the business since 2015, working with over 300+ professionals, from small affiliates to mid-sized businesses. They’ve also done SEO for over 1,000+ websites.
If you’re looking for a great SEO reseller program, this is a great place to start.
Placement SEO is a leading SEO reseller program that resells SEO to one of the largest marketing enterprises in North America.
Whether you’re a start-up, run a small business or a giant brand, their approach to building and sustaining that visibility online is tailored to increase sales and boost a business’s overall bottom line.
It offers a specialized reseller program geared at technical SEO audits, link building, and so much more.
Hubshout launched its SEO reseller program back in 2008, and the company specializes in helping small businesses sell high-quality services to their clients.
They call their reseller program the REAL SEO. When you avail of these programs, you’ll get to access a team of professional writers, content marketers, analysts, developers, and designers.
You can also get a demo of their software on their site. They offer services such as SEO, Local SEO, PPC, social media marketing, email marketing, and their site reseller services,
Every campaign starts by doing intensive research and finding keywords and themes to curate content relevant to a customers’ products and services.
Their team will provide the target market of your clients with high-quality articles, featured news, graphics, and reports that are used to drive in more traffic to clients’ websites.
To retain the quality of the entire program, it offers tracking and fine-tuning of its SEO services readily adjust an agency’s action plan to achieve the marketing goals of clients regularly.
This SEO reseller agency has been around since 2003, helping a lot of SEO and marketing companies.
They’re mostly known for providing link-building services to clients. However, they’re not just limited to building links. They also offer other services like content writing, guest posting, social media management, and so much more.
This AZ-based company has helped clients worldwide fulfill their goals, helping them boost their revenues.
Endlessrise is another great SEO program on our list that you should consider. Anyone who wants to be an SEO reseller should sign up on their site.
They provide services such as SEO, content creation, SMO, PPC, web design, site report audits, local buzz, and online reputation management.
6. SEO Reseller
SEO reseller is made up of a team of highly competent individuals that cater to agencies and their clients.
Most of their clients are based in the US. What truly sets them apart from their competitors is that they provide software and services with a scalable method that adjusts as clients grow.
They provide services such as agency migration, white-label dashboard, SMM, link building services, etc.
This is integrated with its SEO fulfillment service, tools, and excellent white label dashboard. Their services allow agencies to drive more traffic to their client’s site, allowing them to sell more convincing packages over time.
The company also provides:
- website audits allow one to spot ranking opportunities instantly
- makes recommendations for various keywords that clients can use
- asses the ranking ability of a clients’ website
- boosts the search engine results pages (SERP) position of clients by enhancing strategies for on-page optimization
- draws in traffic to a clients’ website through the acquisition of organic links
- provides outsourcing of SEO services that increases traffic to clients’ websites via organic link acquisition
HigherVisibility is another leading digital marketing agency and is one of the most reputable SEO resellers in the market.
Founded back in 2009, they have an excellent track record of businesses which they have helped in their services.
Here are ways how the company can help with SEO needs:
- Aids is presenting proposals to clients, up until securing a deal with them.
- Offers a lot of sales materials which can be offered to clients.
- They’re the ones who will take care of preparing comprehensive proposals after reviewing a clients’ website, and conducting an extensive assessment of the clients’ marketing needs.
- By working with them, a business will be granted one phone conversation with the sales staff.
- Partners with agencies to convince clients why they should hire them for their services.
It’s also worth noting that HigherVisibility offers one of the most competitive compensation packages in SEO.
First, they’re offering volume pricing for their services. Second, they’re offering better rates if you manage to bring in more clients.
With RankPay, an agency can use its own brand to resell a wide range of marketing services to prospective clients.
First founded in 2007, it started the concept of pay-for-performance SEO. Meaning, you’re assuring clients that they’ll only pay for services if they already prove that they can rank high on search engines by tapping on these services.
After securing a successful sales pitch and closing the deal with every company, RankPay will be responsible for doing all the SEO work to attain higher rankings for clients’ websites.
They also provide various services that assist agencies and make them succeed by offering high-quality SEO services to their clients.
If you’re a marketing agency, then it will be widely beneficial on your part if you get to partner with a reputable SEO reseller who knows the ins and out of the world of SEO and digital marketing.
The reseller will be the one who will be doing the hard work, allowing them to focus better on taking care of clients and establishing good relationships with them. You’ll also have a lot of time in your hands to focus on your area of expertise. Good luck!