Who is Molly Quinn?
Molly Quinn is an American actress who has worked in numerous theaters, movies and TV shows. She is best known for her portrayal of Alexis Castle in the crime-comedy-drama television series Castle. Her character was portrayed throughout the series and received critical acclaim from 2009 to 2016.
Apart from that, she has contributed to commercially successful films including Superman: Unbound (2013), Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom (2013), Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017) and We are the millers (2013).
|First and last name||Molly Quinn|
|Other name||Molly C. Quinn|
|Popular for||The work encompasses theatre, film and television|
Birthday and zodiac
|Age (from 2022)||28 years old|
|Date of birth||October 8, 1993|
|Birthplace||Texarkana, Texas, United States|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.63 m)|
|Weight||54 kg (119 lbs.)|
|Estimated net worth||$3.5 million|
Family and relationship
|Brothers or sisters||N/A|
Molly Quinn Biography Timeline
Molly Quinn is an American actress known for her role as Alexis Castle in the television series ‘Castle’. Born in Texas in 1993, Quinn began acting at a young age and went on to have a successful career in television and film. Here is a timeline of Molly Quinn’s life and career:
- October 8, 1993: Molly Quinn was born in Texarkana, Texas.
- 2006: Quinn makes her acting debut in the movie “Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story” at the age of 13.
- 2009: She begins her role as Alexis Castle in the television series ‘Castle’ which will air until 2016.
- 2011: Quinn appears in the movie “We’re the Millers” along with Jennifer Aniston and Jason Sudeikis.
- 2012: She provides the voice of Princess Bloom in the animated series ‘Winx Club’.
- 2015: Quinn appears in the movie “The First Time” alongside Dylan O’Brien and Britt Robertson.
- 2016: She provides the voice of Ivy Pepper in the animated series ‘Gotham’.
- 2017: Quinn appears in “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2″ alongside Chris Pratt and Zoë Saldana.
- 2018: She appears in the movie ‘My One & Only’.
- 2020: Quinn stars in the movie “Agnes” alongside Hayley McFarland and Sean Gunn.
Throughout her career, Molly Quinn has received acclaim for her acting skills and has been nominated for several awards, including a Teen Choice Award for her role in ‘Castle.’ She is also known for her activism, particularly in support of animal welfare organizations. Quinn continues to act in television and film, and remains a respected figure in the entertainment industry.
Bio, age, family, ethnicity and education
Molly was born “Molly C. Quinn” on October 8, 1993 in Texarkana, Texas, USA. She was created by Tom Quinn and Dianne Quinn and began taking acting lessons at a young age.
At age six, Quinn performed on a community show, The Nutcracker, and auditioned for the Young Actors Studio in sixth grade. Hailing from an Irish ethnicity, Molly is an American by nationality who lives under the zodiac sign of Libra.
Professional career of Molly Quinn
The American actress signed with the Osbrink agency and Management 360 and starred as Alexis Castle in the ABC mystery-drama sitcom Castle from 2009 to 2016. She has also starred in Nickelodeon’s revival series Winx Club.
Quinn also worked as a voice actor on the reshoots of the first and second films based on the Winx Club series. Additionally, in 2009, Molly received the Monaco International Film Festival Award for Best Newcomer, Short Film Category.
Molly Quinn’s Net Worth
The American actress has amassed a considerable fortune from her long reigning career in theatre, film and television shows. According to reliable sources, Molly Quinn is estimated to have a net worth of $3.5 million as of 2022.
Personal Life: Molly C. Quinn
Currently in her late twenties, Molly’s relationship status is taken and her sexual orientation is straight. According to reports, the American actress started dating Christopher Tavarez in 2010, and they officially got engaged on December 25, 2019. Currently, Molly is involved with her longtime boyfriend while the duo has not confirmed their marriage and plans to the public.
Molly Quinn is invested in herself and enjoys living a secretive life, hiding her personal information from the public. Although she is sparingly active on social media sites and tweets frequently.
Quinn is unavailable on Instagram and Facebook while the American actress is followed on her Twitter by more than 217.2k followers as of 2022. Quinn is said to have joined Twitter in March 2011.
Height, weight and physical dimensions
Molly is measured at an average height of 5 feet 6 inches while she is believed to weigh around 54 kilograms. She is a beautiful lady with a friendly appearance, light complexion, sapphire blue eyes and a natural redhead. Further information about Quinn’s physical measurement is nowhere to be found on the media and internet.
- A decorated artist, Molly is also a green belt in karate.
- She was a gymnast during her childhood.
- Besides her acting career, Molly is a spiritual singer with melodic vocals.
- The American actress is 1.65 meters tall and weighs about 119 lbs.
- Quinn is single as of 2022, with an estimated net worth of $3.5 million.