Who is Ethan Suplee?
Ethan Suplee is an American actor best known for appearing in American movies, American History X, Remember the Titans, John Q, The Wolf of Wall Street, and Without a Paddle.
Born into a family of actors, the role of Ethan in the crime drama film ‘American History X’ playing Seth Ryan was a good choice that has brought Ethan blissful fame over the years. Aside from his storied career in movies and TV shows, Ethan has also starred in three music videos with renowned artists.
|First and last name||Ethan Suplee|
|Profession||American movie actor|
|Popular for||He is best known for his roles in the movies American History X, Remember the Titans, John Q, The Wolf of Wall Street, and Without a Paddle.|
Birthday and zodiac
|Age (from 2022)||46 years old|
|Date of birth||May 25, 1976|
|Birthplace||Manhattan, New York, United States|
|School||Horace Mann High School|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft. 1 in)|
|Weight||115 kg (255 lbs.)|
|Estimated net worth||$4 million|
Family and relationship
|Husband||Brandy Lewis (m. 2006)|
|Brothers or sisters||N/A|
|Children||Lily Lewis, Bella Lewis, Francis Clementine Suplee, Billie Grace Suplee|
Ethan Suplee Biography Timeline
Ethan Suplee is an American actor known for his versatile roles in various movies and TV shows. He is widely recognized for his outstanding performances in films such as ‘Remember the Titans’, ‘American History X’ and ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’. He also appeared in numerous TV series such as ‘My Name is Earl’, ‘Chance’ and ‘The Ranch’. Here is a timeline of his life and career:
- May 25, 1976: Ethan Suplee was born in Manhattan, New York, United States.
- 1994: Suplee made his acting debut with a minor role in the movie “Boy Meets World.”
- 1998: He gained recognition for his performance in the movie ‘American History X’.
- 2000: Suplee appeared in the movie “Remember the Titans” which was a commercial success and critical acclaim.
- 2001: He played a supporting role in the movie “Blow.”
- 2005-2009: Suplee played a major role in the TV series “My Name is Earl” which brought him wide recognition and several awards and nominations.
- 2013: He appeared in the movie “The Wolf of Wall Street” which became a huge commercial success.
- 2016: Suplee was a recurring character in the TV series ‘Chance’.
- 2018: He starred in the movie ‘The Hunt’ which received mixed reviews.
- 2020: Suplee appeared in the Netflix series ‘The Ranch’.
Throughout his career, Ethan Suplee has shown his talent and versatility as an actor by portraying different characters in different genres. He has also struggled with weight issues and has spoken out about his journey to fitness and healthy living. Suplee advocates for body positivity and dietary habits and regularly shares his experiences and advice through his podcast and social media.
Ethan Suplee Bio and Education
Ethan Suplee grew up in Manhattan, New York, USA with his father, Bill Suplee and his mother, Debbie Suplee. He was born on May 25, 1976 and is currently in his mid-forties. Born to well-known actors, Ethan shared his family with his younger sister, Samantha Suplee.
According to horoscopic analysis, Ethan resides under the zodiac sign of Gemini and has mixed racial origins. When it comes to Ethan’s education, he only studied until he was 14 years old and left.
Relationships, Dating, Business: Ethan Suplee
Ethan met Brandy Lewis, a renowned Los Angeles film producer, in 2002. After dating for nearly four years, the duo tied the knot. Eventually, by God’s grace, the couple has four children, all daughters named Lily Lewis Suplee, Francis Clementine Suplee, Bella Lewis Suplee, and Billie Grace Suplee.
The Suplees’ eldest child is Bella, who was conceived in 1997. Then there was Lily in 1998, Francis Clementine in 2005 and the youngest was Billie in 2007.
Professional life of Ethan Suplee
Ethan started his career as William Black, debut cast in the 1995 romantic comedy Mallrats. He also acted in numerous films, followed by One Down, A Better Place, 11th Hour, Chasing Army and 35 Miles from Normal in one year in 1997.
The following year, Ethan landed his starring role in two movies, namely American History X as Seth Ryan and Desert Blue as Cale. This was also when Ethan made his career breakthrough portraying the character of Seth in the crime drama series.
After voicing a character in Dogma (1999), Ethan landed contracts with four films, including Road Trip, Remember the Titans, Takedown, and Vulgar in 2000.
Climbing and claiming higher ranks in his acting career, Ethan appeared in numerous films throughout the decade, with some of his influential works such as Cold Mountain (2003), The Butterfly Effect (2004), Art School Confidential (2006), The Dry Land (2010) and Unstoppable (2010).
What is Ethan Suplee’s net worth?
The American actor has amassed a considerable fortune from his long career in the acting profession. As of 2022, Ethan is estimated to amass a net worth of $4 million.
The actor has an official presence on several social media platforms including Instagram and Twitter. Instagram @ethansuplee has accumulated over 567k followers as of 2023. Similarly, Ethan is famous on Twitter, with over 965.9k followers on her Twitter account @EthanSuplee.
Unfortunately, the American actor is not available on Facebook; neither currently has a verified YouTube channel.
- Ethan Suplee, an American actor, was born to famous acting professionals Debbie and Bill Suplee.
- At the age of 46, Suplee lives under the zodiac sign of Gemini.
- Ethan reigns of mixed ethnicity and is 6 feet 1 inch tall.
- Ethan, a US citizen, has hazel eyes and weighs about 115 kilograms.
- As of 2023, the American actor’s net worth is around $4 million.