Matt L. Jones is an American actor, musician, comedian, and writer, perhaps best known for starring in the American hit drama “Breaking Bad” as Brandon “Badger” Mayhew, and as Baxter on the CBS sitcom, “Mom”. He has also appeared in over 40 commercials over the years and is remembered for his signature husky voice.
Just a simple reminder that the article is only created and owned by gotechbusiness.com. Article cannot be republished in other pages or documents. Copyright is protected by DMCA. All instances found are reported.
Original source: https://gotechbusiness.com/matt-l-jones-net-worth-parents-height-wife-biography/
Early life and educational background
Matthew Lee Jones was born on the 1st November 1981, in Sacramento, California, USA.
There is not much information about his early life and family history, but it is known that he grew up in Pomona, California, along with his mother, stepfather and nine siblings. The family moved to Claremont and he graduated from Claremont High School in 2000. He had a keen interest in the performing arts, especially comedy, and it was around this time that Matt started “Ultimate improvement” in Westwood, and performed in Los Angeles, then thanks to a successful audition for Boom Chicago in Amsterdam he played improv and sketch comedy for three years before returning to Los Angeles.
Due to Boom’s intense travel schedule, Matt often lost his voice and ended up with his current signature hoarse voice.
Posting his work with Boom Chicago, Jones starred in 20 commercials, including one with Midas. He had small roles in the shows”Gilmore Girls” and “Greek”, before his big break with “Breaking Bad” in 2008. His role as Brandon “Badger” Mayhew became his most popular and landed him many more roles. He appeared in the movies “Red State”, “Peter At The End” and “Dreamworld”, as well as in the TV shows “Uncle Nigel”, “Reno 911!”, “Man Up” and “Hawaii Five-0”.
Matt also had recurring roles on “Community,” the crime drama”NCIS”, “The office” and “Mom”. His most recent roles have been in “The Turkey Bowl”, “El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie” and “Brightburn”, along with starring roles on the shows “Let’s Get Physical”, “Talking Dead” and “Bob Hearts Abishola”.
Jones is not only an actor, but also a voice actor in movies and television shows. He has voiced a number of characters in series such as “Sanjay and Craig“, “Adventure Time”, “Kick Buttowski: Suburban Devil” and a character in the video game “Rage”, among others, and has reprized his roles in “Beware The Batman”, “DC Nation Short”, “F stands for Family” and “Pig Goat Banana Cricket”.
His most recent roles are as Boov Kyle in the movie “House“, And his spin-off “Home: Adventures With Tip and Oh”, as well as Wedge in “Final Fantasy VII”. He has also voiced a number of commercials, thanks to his signature husky voice.
Matt was the lead singer and songwriter for the band Faculty Four before moving to Boom Chicago. He never got the chance to record a music video with his band until he shot a video for Twaught Hammer’s “Fallacies”.
His career as a comedian goes way back to his teenage years in Westwood. He performed over 1000 skits and impromptu comedy performances during the three years he traveled to 20 European countries with Boom Chicago. Jones appeared in the Comedy Central series pilot, “Key and Peele” in 2012. Even after his successful acting career, Matt still regularly plays improv comedy with IO West, and the Upright Burgers Brigade Theater.
Wife – Kelly Daly
The couple met in 2010 and tied the knot on the 5e May 2012. The couple now share a 4-year-old son named Jasper. Other details of their relationship are not known to the public.
Who is Kelly Dale?
Kelly Daly is an American actress who has appeared in the films “Forbidden: Dying For Love”, “One Night Stand”, and “Paranormal Witness”. Details of her life both before and after her marriage to Jones are kept private and out of the limelight. Kelly can be seen To attend red carpet events and ceremonies at her husband’s side.
Hobbies, favorite things and interesting facts
- His craziest encounter with a fan was a ‘gigantic scary man in a dark alley while I was drunk. Thought I was going to die, finally got a hug.”
- He appeared in the series finales of both “Breaking Bad” and “The office”
- Despite his portrayal of a meth addict, the actor has never tried meth in real life; he explored the role through “lots of depressing YouTube videos.”
- His favorite bands include Frightened Rabbit, Arctic Monkeys and Arcade Fire. His favorite movie is “Martha Marcy Mare Marlene”, and his favorite television shows are “Breaking Bad” and “Louie”.
- He is an avid fan of the American Football team, Chicago Bears.
- Because of their close friendship, he enjoys working with ‘Breaking Bad’ co-star Aaron Paul
- Any kind of spicy food is an absolute favorite for him.
- Matt has admitted to reading about himself on Google, but thinks it’s a terrible idea!
- His zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- The actor smokes weed and occasionally plays video games.
- He professes his love for “Breaking Bad” and enjoys watching the show with everyone.
- He competed as a figure skater with a dance routine to “Macho Duck” from Disney’s Donald Duck. Just before his performance, five-year-old Matt shit in the pants of his white sailor suite and had to perform Macho Duck in a rainbow suit. He finished third in the competition.
- The actor is active on social media sites such as Twitter and Instagram, with a relatively large following.
Appearance and clothing style
The actor is a man of Caucasian ethnicity and American nationality. He is 1.93 m tall and weighs about 90 kg. His hair color is a dark brown shade to match his beard, with a pair of green eyes. Matt has a stocky physique with a few extra pounds. As of 2020, he is 39 years old.
Net worth and salary
Matt’s main source of income is his career as an actor and voice actor. According to celebritynetworth.com, By mid-2020, the multi-talented performer has an estimated net worth of over $2 million, while his income varies each year according to his liabilities. The numbers are likely to rise as he continues to appear in movies and TV shows.