Angel Correa is a professional footballer from Argentina who plays as a winger. He played for Atletico Madrid and the Argentina national team. Angel Martn Correa Martnez is his full name.
|Real name||Angel Martín Correa Martínez|
|Profession||Argentinian team footballer|
|height in feet inches||5 feet 7 inches|
|Weight in kg||68 kg|
|His date of birth||1995-03-09 00:00:00|
|name brother||Luis Martinez (footballer)|
|name mother||Marcela Martinez|
|Brothers and sisters||Not known|
|Female friend||Sabrina Di Marzo|
|Salary||3.5 million euros per year|
|Net value||$27 million euros|
ngel Correa Biography
On March 9, 1995, in Rosario, Argentina, this Argentine footballer was born into a lower-class household. Angel Correa Sr. is his father, and Marcela Correa is his mother. No information about the professional background of his father or mother is accessible.
He lost his father when he was 12 years old. Luis Martinez, his brother, was also killed. This footballer started his junior career with Alianza Sport.
Ángel Correa Height, weight, body size
Correa maintains his height of 1.71 m, or 5 feet and 7 inches. He weighs 69 kg. He has an athletic build. His eye color is earthy and his hair color is dark. His sexual orientation is straight.
- He signed a four-year contract with Ciclón on September 23, 2012. On 11 May, he scored his first goal, the last in a 3–0 win over Boca Juniors. He also signed a deal with La Liga team Atletico Madrid, where he scored six goals on 27 May 2014.
- On August 22, 2015, he made his Atleti debut, replacing Oliver Torres in a 1-0 league win over UD Las Palmas.
- On November 6, 2019, he made his 200th appearance for Atletico Madrid, scoring in a 1-2 loss against Bayer Leverkusen.
- He then scored in Atlético’s 2-1 win over Real Valladolid on May 22, 2021 to win the 2020-21 La Liga season.
- On January 14, 2015, he made his debut in Argentina’s under-20 squad against Ecuador in the opening match. Argentina’s U-20 South America Cup team was set to meet host country Uruguay on February 7, 2016.
- He was chosen to participate in the U-20 World Cup to be held in New Zealand on May 21.
- On September 4, 2015, he made his entire career debut for the national team in a 7-0 friendly against Bolivia. He scored a goal throughout the match.
- Correa led the Argentina under-20 team to victory in the 2015 South American U-20 Championship, where he was awarded tournament MVP.
- He has been a regular member of the Argentina senior team since 2015 and will play in the Copa América in 2021.
ngel Correa’s Net Worth
In 2014, the little Argentinian made the switch from San Lorenzo to Spanish club Atlético Madrid; his longstanding deal with the Los Rojiblancos increased his net worth to €27 million (£24 million). The attacker, who is only 24 years old and has a reputation in development, is aiming for a market value of around €35m (£31m).
Angel has many sponsorships and sponsorship deals with well-known brands such as Nike, which contribute to his income.
Ángel Correa Girlfriend, Dating
Angel Correa is a single person. In any case, he is in a relationship with his incredible love, Sabrina Di Marzo. The couple is rewarded with two daughters. There is no official information about their marriage yet.
As a result, we cannot be sure of his relationship status unless he chooses to make a public statement. He has a strong relationship with his worship and children; they live their lives happily together.
Awards and Achievement
- Argentine Primera División: Inicial 2013
- 2014 Copa Libertadores
- LaLiga 2020-21
- UEFA Europa League 2017-18
- UEFA Super Cup 2018
- Second place UEFA Champions League 2015-16
- 2015 South American U-20 Championship
Copa America 2021
- 2022 CONMEBOL-UEFA Cup of Champions
- La Liga Player of the Month January 2022
- He was born on March 9, 1995 in Rosario, Argentina, the same city as Lionel Messi, Angel Di Maria and Ever Banega.
- – He was discovered by Scout Jorge Garcia. Garcia saw his skills when he was only 11 years old when he played for the local Rosario team Alianza Sport, and moved him to San Lorenzo.
- -He made his top Argentine debut for San Lorenzo against Newell’s Old Boys, thanks to Juan Antonio Pizzi.
- -He led the Argentina Under-20 team to victory at the South American Youth Championship in 2015.
- It took him just three minutes to score his first goal for the Albiceleste. With his first touch, the agile attacker made a spectacular finish.